Do you have a Concern or a Complaint? Or want to say Thank You?
Saying Thank you
Why not say thank you to someone or a group of people who have done something special for you.
How to do it
- Please complete a feedback form and forward to Yasmin Ahmed
- If you are unsure where to find a feedback form, please ask any member of staff
Complaints & Concerns
Making a complaint or raising a concern means speaking up about something you are not happy with at Talkback. It can be about the service we offer or about a person.
How to do it
The first thing you should do is to talk to a member of staff from Talkback.
- Tell them what has happened and why you are unhappy or,
- They will talk to you and try to sort things out for you.
- You will not be judged and discussions will be confidential and will only be shared as appropriate.
If you are not happy with what they say, then ask to talk to our Head of Operations. This is Yasmin Ahmed.
You can phone Yasmin at our Amersham office on 01494 434448. Yasmin will make sure that the complaint you have made is looked into properly.
If you are still not happy then you can talk or write to Jeremy Hay who is the Chief Executive of Talkback. You can ask someone to support you to do this if you want to.
You can phone the Chief Executive, Jeremy Hay on 01494 434448
Or you can write to:
Jeremy Hay, Talkback UK
Amersham Community Centre,
Buckinghamshire HP6 5AH
Jeremy Hay will contact you to let you know he is dealing with your complaint within 5 days and will tell you what will happen next.